Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hrithik looking for a bro-in-law?

If all goes well, Hrithik Roshan's sister Sunaina may soon find the man of her dreams. Scarred by two bad relationships in the past, has not deterred her from seeking love again. "I want a man like Hrithik to be my husband," she says. Ask Sunaina why she is not accompanying her sister-in-law Susanne and mother to the Bachchan's house for the karwa Chauth celebrations and she says, "I have to find a man to keep Karvachauth for, first!"It was just last year when things seemed to be falling into place for Sunaina. After ending an eight-year-long bad marriage, Sunaina had got engaged to a Detroit-based NRI called Nick Udaysingh. "That was a big mistake," she says. "Two days after my engagement in Detroit, my family got to know that the man was having an affair with his brother's wife. It's funny, but I had sensed it, and even told my dad. It was only later that a relative confirmed it." The experience has changed Sunaina's perspective on a lot of things. "Before that, I always wanted to marry outside India. But after that incident, my entire family was shaken, and now I'll never marry outside the country," she says.

No comments: